Friday, April 24, 2009

I love kangaroo meat, it taste sweet or may be cause it was marinated m-kay.

24th April 2009
Had kangaroo meat for the third time. This time was roast kangaroo together with Davyn Mather cause we share to pay the meat price. As usual my neighbour Debbie Dong, starts calling me "kangaroo eater" AGAIN, not that i'm not m-kay, lol. She's cruel man, more cruel then me eating it, especially the descriptive blood coming out from the uncook meat m-kay. I think she has some prejudice about eating kangaroo m-kay. Alah they are good for the eater and aslo good for the environment, more healthy than beef and lamb too m-kay. Haha. It's real funny to see her, Veenah and Zoe talk about it when I'm eating kangaroo meat. Walauh can see weird expression man.lol. M-kay!
Mr. Mackey from South park : Drugs is bad, m-kay. Don't take drugs, m-kay.

No comments: