Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cold Rock Ice-cream

Two (2) sachets of Lipton Black Tea, boosted up my senses. Collecting articles to begin with.
Unit: Commercial Banking & Finance
Topic: Deposits insurance in Australian Banks
Percentage complete: 0%



wakaka. not going for Boat Cruise.
Reasons:
(a) Too expensive ($AUD 60 per person)
(b) Too near assignment due date- no matter how early I start the assignment, I'll rush in the end. It always happens.
(c) Save money for the ultimate Howitt Hall Ball -i.e. Gaudy Night





Didn't do much lately. Just hang around the room and download movies and television series from DC++ (The programme that don't exist). Reason for such claim is because it's illegal to download using this way. Went to Pinewood with Kane Tan, Chieh Ai and Zax Teh to get some ice-cream from Cold Rock. The specialty of Cold Rock is that, there are unique steps to get a Cold Rock ice-cream:

(a) Select size of cup or cone
(b) Select flavour of ice-cream (2-3 choices depending on size of cup or cone)
(c) Select toppings (Mars, Sneakers, M&Ms, Skittles, etc)
(d) The worker will mix all of them on a flat cold rock. It's no ordinary mixing method.
(e) Mix ice-cream served.
.
.
.
(f) Pay money


DON'T forget need to pay money. It cost me $AUD 5.80 ($AUD 5 for the regular size cup and 80 cents for a 45g Sneakers bar)


The next time I go, I'll double up my toppings to include at least 2-3 toppings. "Just to see what I'll get" (Russel Peter, 2007). My flavours just now were Bubblegum, Ferrero Roche and Mudcake...something. The mixture didn't give me the tingling feeling. Maybe cause wrong combination of flavours. Pfftt bubblegum with two (2) chocolate flavours. What the heck! haha.




I'm cruel ain't I to show the ice-cream? Wakakakaka!!! Alright the pic was taken half way I was eating it.

Read something about Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWF) articles in Financial Times while searching for articles. Interesting it is-sounded like Yoda. Will write something about it when I'm free. Brief intro: SWF are funds obtain by issuing shares/ownership to international wealthy corporation or overseas government investment wings. (e.g. Government of Singapore Investment Corporation and China Investment Corporation).

No comments: