Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New toy, LG U990

Got myself a secondary hand phone. LG U990. Switched my number from prepaid to postpaid which comes with a hand phone set (First hand) but with the guarantee that I'll be using from a sole service provider which is "THREE". I think I don't loose nor gain anything. Fair deal. However great it can NEVER take the place of my N95 man. Camera for LG U990 is also 5 mega pixel but my N95 is 5 Mega Pixel on top of a Carl Zeiss Optics Tessar lense, while LGU990 is a Schneider KREUZNACH lense.

Anyway I'll be switching different hand phone set whenever I want cause I have two (2) sets now (N95 and LG U990). Aha ha. Coincidentally the LG U990 is also black. Will post the pictures up. Will also show a sharp contrast from Nokia product with LG product. Prime example of a monopoliser of quality. LG is the champion in electrical housewares, while NOKIA is sole specialist in hand phone making industry.

No comments: