Its 3.44 a.m. on the 19th October 2008. Can't sleep yet! Why? Was overwhelmed by the surprises given by my super, cool, awesome buddies. They crash into my house to give me a surprise birthday celebration. Thats right they crash into my house at 12.00 a.m. on the 19th October 2008!! That would be the last thing I'll ever thought off at 12.00 a.m. How wonderful they are? Too wonderful!! Don't know what really need to write yet, this simple short post is dedicated to all those who had participated to organise this special celebration whether directly or indirectly, well wishes from msn, handphone messages, etc. THANK YOU ALL!!! If I were to be transfered to Australia next year, definitely there would be a permanent big place in my mind for all of you guys. Wei Liang, Melisa Seo, Esther Ng, Nicholas Lam, Andrew Lee, Jerry Yap, Chen Siang, Tom Yam, Daniel Lau, Chieh Ai, Jo Wee, Yong Hao, Kar Kien, James Chai, Logananth, Alexander Tan, Carryn Tan, Lesley Tan, Nick Chew, Pei Chern, Chou Xie, Adrian Lim, Sze Luan, Kumar, Gun Wei Chye and others. Appreciate all of it!
Now though its my B'day, as how Melisa put it, me last birthday as a teen with a number one in the front (next would be 20 adi), I'll still criticise this MCA (Used to be referred as Malaysian Chinese Assosiation), but now I've no idea what they're are called. The election just ended,we knew who won. Was expected but then again; "What can a few useless guys winning a useless organisation achieve?"
--N.O.T.H.I.N.G--
Exactly!! NOTHING!!!
With all the published news in The Star newspaper, how many people actually took the time to read, i skipped all those useless news. Financial news or other relevant news should be put forth before this immaterial election. But they'll never do it cause MCA owned a huge stake in The Star Newspaper mah.
No comments:
Post a Comment