Friday, August 29, 2008

Its rubbish, don't bother fixing your eye balls to it.

Budget, Budget, Budget... thats all we've been hearing for the last three (3) days and now its finally over with an unimpressive results for us the people. Never mind about that for I'm NOT!touching it cause then it'll be too dry for this post, not that this blog is not dry already but then again better not make it worse. Well what can I say; insufficient pictures just purely words, but I just don't have the time while fueling myself with freaking subjects to study for a freaking university to aim for another freaking university in a another freaking side of the freaking world with no freaking guidance from that freaking lady at the freaking marketing department for my freaking transfer progamme. Macam tak makan, buat kerja. Puasa also haven't come, somemore its a chinese somemore. Just purely unethical, either the fault of the university administration or her, which ever the case, Monash, sunway its just not as what I've taught of at the very first everlasting place. Whatever la, when all plans fail, credit transfer to University of Western Australia (UWA) or University of Adelaide. Yeas, I'm so bloody desperate to head to Australia by the early of year 2009, cause I need something different from my everyday lifeless life, scourging my body from day to day, night to night with such malicious cunning act that could devour me anytime, anywhere. What the hell is with my words? No idea, don't bother; just too bored with assignments, homeworks, worrisome problems and boredness. 95% boredness of repeating each day with the same vicious cycle of life. Really wanna use some freaking bad words but then would sound very unprofessional here. So be it, due to my over protectiveness with the professionalism incorporated into my professional blog, I shall resist temptation to tarnish my professsional well-build, well-design blog that suit my level of professionalism.
How crappy can a crappy person gets himself into?
Really crapped up!

ZZZzzz...

No comments: