Back to Monash for a week already. Can't say much on results, so horribly dissappointed. One (1) distinction, two (2) credits and one (1) pass-just scrap through; compared to others who can score like three (3) high distinctions and one (1) distinction. I am totally wiped out. No words to say anymore. My aim was two (2) high distinctions and two (2) distinctions. I got punk-ed!. Anyway, this new semester would be trice as hard as expected, no idea how am I going to push through it. With the likes of business law being repeatedly condemn of it hardness and 20% failing rate by both tutor and lecturer strike me even harder form all sides. Depression, yes I am facing it. Nonetheless I wont be like others trying themselves to be optimistic, cause lets face it, I'm doomed half-way already. My average points is now standing at 66.25, which means an average of 73.75 marks for each subject would be required to strengthen my average points at 70, which is the MINIMAL requirement for a transfer to Monash, Clayton, Melbourne. DOOOM!!! JUST DOOM!!! NOTHING BUT PURE DOOM!!!
On another unrelated matter, I just watch Batman: The Dark Night. Can't say much. The show is darn long. Not really up in a mood to type anything, down with a fever. SIGH!!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment